Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

MAC Week 4 - Thinking out loud. Publishing/Leadership Project


At this point I am strongly leaning towards the publishing side of this project as I don't foresee any opportunities for me to be able to present my research anywhere, even though I think my project would be better suited for presenting than publishing. As such I am currently considering submitting to two publications, Learning & Leading with Technology as well as THE Journal. I am still waiting to hear back from THE Journal with the submission guidelines. So for now I think I will start writing with the intention of submitting to Learning & Leading with Technology, although I can’t say I am to crazy with some of their submission guidelines. In fact I have yet to find any publication that I feel is a perfect match for project, but the two that I am looking into are the best fits I have managed to find thus far. If anyone has any suggestions I am open, but running low on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment